 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2118
Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:13:09 GMT

Addendum:

It seems bad to put legOS under /usr/lib. Please get a fresh legOS.tar.z from
legOS.sourceforge.net and install it in your user home directory. (for me,
that means in /home/obi. So legOS home is /home/obi/legOS at my linux system)
You will probably get trouble with the file access rights if you install
under /usr/lib. Or you have to be root to do your work which is very very
bad. Try a rm -r * in / as root and you know what I mean ;)

Then, try to make the kernel and the demos as told in the readme of legOS. If
this works (and it must work!) you can try to make a program in your projects
dir.

Bye

Mike