 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2116
    Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c —Rajendra Kumar Penugonda
   Well!I looked in the makefile and couldn't see anything wrong with the path.As for having legOS under usr/lib, it was done at the time of installing the rpm and I hadn't specified any path.Now,I tried copying config.h and putting it in the 'include' (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c —Michael Obenland
     (...) <sigh> I'm not sure either. Actually no idea so far. It seams that makelx is called with wrong parameters. But why? Did you successfully made the demos in the demo dir? (...) That puzzles me, too. The compiler and the binutils come as a rpm (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c —Michael Obenland
   Addendum: It seems bad to put legOS under /usr/lib. Please get a fresh legOS.tar.z from legOS.sourceforge.net and install it in your user home directory. (for me, that means in /home/obi. So legOS home is /home/obi/legOS at my linux system) You will (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Unable to compile helloworld.c —CarlosLuis Rendón M.
   I've got 2 be honest: I'm new in LegOS, but I've had a similar problem. I decided to create a new project (inside de /demo dir) and I couldn't compile at the beginning, but I edited the file .depend and I copied the last section (the one for rover) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)