 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1995
Re: How to communication between RCXs without PC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:57:54 GMT

You know I had finished my control program in NQC, it is not so simple, but
I need to control LEGO Train in smooth speed, NQC is limitation, so I want
to use legOS for one of RCX, could you give me some hints for
sending/receiving NQC style message in legOS? I think LNP is not suitable in
my special case.