 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1991
1990  |  1992
Subject:
How to communication between RCXs without PC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:14:42 GMT

I am thinking to convert NQC program to legOS, but I am not sure how to
communicate between RCXs without PC (similar as SendMessage() and Message()
in NQC), does anyone have experience?

Zhengrong

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Zhengrong Zang writes:
I checked all commands of legOS, but I can't find any commands for message,
may I use message in legOS?

Zhengrong