 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1941
  Hardware Hacking of RCX

Considering that LegOS talks directly to the hardware, this seems like a good place to ask the following questions. I am yet again frustrated at having only three inputs and three outputs on my RCX, and am wondering at the possibility of hacking the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Hardware Hacking of RCX

(...) Hi, if want to use more sensors, then you might wanna look at (URL) a look at "3 Sharps using 1 input", heat up your soldering iron and have fun. Olaf Christ ---...--- If knowlege is power, how come the more I learn, the more I realize how (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Hardware Hacking of RCX

Roy Wood wrote: (snip) (...) (snip) Hmm... Heres one idea that'll look REALLY good on your resume :) Asymmetric Multiprocessing: RCX -> Basic Stamp 2p40 Use the RCX to communicate with a Parallax Basic Stamp. You can use a 5v regulator and control (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)