 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1930
1929  |  1931
Subject:
'Erase legOS' keystrokes - Please correct docs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 21:33:03 GMT

The 'hold Prgm, and press On-Off' sequence does not work for me.
It is necessary to press On-Off *twice* whilst holding Prgm.If someone is
unlucky enough not to decide to just press random buttons for a while, the
might not figure this out.

Great software - I'm just helping give it a polish!
Max.