 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1931
1930  |  1932
Subject:
CVS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 18:11:58 GMT

Hi all

I'm trying to get the latest code from the cvs root as anonymous.  It
doesn't seem to let me login using the anonymous.  I'm following the
instructions on the sourceforge page:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.legOS.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/legOS login

but it tells me something like 'authorization failed'
anonymous: no such user
server rejected access to /cvsroot/legOS for user anonymous

any suggestions?
Thanks
--

Tyler