 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1801
Re: Running IR in the background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:25:52 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Clayton Epps writes:
Hannes,

Did you ever get any help with your question (below)?  I'm trying to use the
IR port on RCX along with light sensor (passive) as collision detection
device.  Having the same problems you're having.

Clayton

Huge coincidence that your message should be the first I see after not
having read the newsgroup for almost a year. No, as far as I can remember I
never got an answer.

I am using mindstorms for my final project after not having a chance to play
with it since last year's robotics intervarsity. good luck in finding a
solution.

Hannes