 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1760
Re: video game type thing...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:27:35 GMT

I worked on that. I'm having trouble with "execi()" and some stuff related
to it. Here's the offending area, but not the entire program:

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
pid1=execi(&startup, 0, NULL, 1, DEFAULT_STACK_SIZE);
MYexit = -1;
cputs("x");
enemy = 1;
if(TOUCH_2)
{
if(enemy == 1 && MYexit == -1)
{
fight();
monitor();
}
}

kill(t1);
}
I'm pretty sure that I'm not supposed to be messing with int main like this,
but I have to get it so that it stops itself, but not the rest of the program.

Thanks,
Nick H.