 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1746
Re: A humble contribution to the community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 22:17:09 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Kenneth Johansen writes:
Having installed legOS on a couple of machines and always having trouble
remembering
the most basic of command i have made this page
http://www.cs.uit.no/~kennethj/Master/Master.html

That's great, Kenneth! I have little notes I've made lying around everywhere,
now I can just go straight to your page! Together with the Windows version by
Rossz Vámos-Wentworth at http://www.jps.net/rossw/legos/ (I still haven't got
around to trying this Rossz), we can install easily on both platforms!

So that i (and whoever else might need some help) can easily do it again.
Considered that we might be having some 2nd year students using legOS next
semester i have
tried writing it so that even they can understand it :)
its far from finished and i will continue to patch it as i go along.

all spelling errors are left intentionally :)

Aren't they always 8?)

ROSCO