 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1743
1742  |  1744
Subject:
almost made it, but need help..again :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:08:57 GMT

heh guys, im back..again :)

have downloaded and installed lnpd.
i have: export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/path/to/legOS/host/lnpd+liblnp/liblnp

so that my PC programs in ~/legOS/host/lnpd+liblnp/applications can find the
liblnp.so.x file.

but i allways get an error when i try to gcc name.c -o name
"lnptest.c:11: liblnp.h: no such file or directory  (that is the default
test program that comes with lnpd)

i have double checked the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable.
i have tried using gcc -I/path/to//lnpd+liblnp/liblnp, no luck

i have tried including the /path/to//lnpd+liblnp/liblnp in /etc/ld.so.conf
and doing an ldconfig (as root), no luck.

so..sigh.....im running out of ideas.

i had this working some time ago on another machine, but i cant for the life
of me remember what i did! :(

regards
kenneth johansen
kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no

ps: the liblnp.h is present in /path/to/lnpd+liblnp/liblnp
pps: have reinstalled lnpd 2 times, but no change!
ppps: if i get it right this time, i WILL write it down :)