 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1744
Re: almost made it, but need help..again :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:40:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Kenneth Johansen writes:
heh guys, im back..again :)

but i allways get an error when i try to gcc name.c -o name
"lnptest.c:11: liblnp.h: no such file or directory  (that is the default
test program that comes with lnpd)

Your problem is not the .so file (hasn't got to linking stage yet), but the .h
file. You need to do:

gcc -I/path/of/lnplib/includes name.c -o name

or put the full path to lnplib.h in the include statement in name.c

HTH

ROSCO