 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1735
  Re: Cygwin question(s)

Hi (...) Yep, that works ;-) (...) Yep, that also works ;-)) Getting to grips with Unix by yourself is no easy task. Can you recommend any good sites or books to save me pestering people?? thanks mike (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Cygwin question(s)

(...) Unfortunately not. :\ (...) Depends on how much you want to learn. If you really, really want to learn Unix, I strongly recommend the encyclopedic "Unix Secrets" by James Armstrong. Well written, great examples, and covers everything you might (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)