 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1698
Re: bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:35:16 GMT

I'm actually working in finalizing cygnwin 1.1 instructions (if
someone want to test them let me know).

Well, I'm looking to set up legOS on my new (dual-boot) laptop, so • it may be
a good chance to check out the Windoze development environment. • Where can I
get said instructions?

I'll attach them in next message I will send to you. :-)

My beta testers are a bit slow in testing for same "no time" • problem,
so I'm waiting to realease all the stuff. On my PC everything's
working as usual... :-)

I can't guarantee when I'll have any results, either!

Let's try...

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
First Postulate of Isomurphism: Things equal to nothing else are
equal to each other.