 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1673
1672  |  1674
Subject:
legOS 0.2.5 available in Debian GNU/Linux distribution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 07:11:02 GMT

legOS and the required cross compilers for C/C++ are immediately available
for Debian GNU/Linux from the Debian mirrors.  For a quick link to the
package-description-page (you can download from here too) see:

   http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/legos.html

By all means enjoy! If you experience any problems with the packages
please file bugs against them or write to me directly.

I'll be tracking legOS development and releases. As new releases appear
I'll be updating these packages.  Know of any other lego mindstorms related
packages you'd like to see packaged for Debian?  Please let me know.  I just
might be willing!

Best regards,
Stephen
--