 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1629
    Re: Redhat 7 and legOS —Michael Ruelle
   Just following up my own message. I have just tried the instructions with kgcc in redhat 7. It fails with exactly the same problem. All binutils and egcs compiled normally with kgcc except for the one error specified in the HOWTO. Mike Ruelle (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Redhat 7 and legOS —Mathias Kolehmainen
   I get the same error with 'makelx' as you describe. I'm running redhat 7.1 with the RPM's liked in the HOWTO. I would welcome any information leading to the resolution of this problem. Just to satisfy my curiosity, I may try to build the tools from (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)