 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2014
Re: Redhat 7 and legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:36:09 GMT

I get the same error with 'makelx' as you describe.  I'm running redhat 7.1
with the RPM's liked in the HOWTO.

I would welcome any information leading to the resolution of this problem.
Just to satisfy my curiosity, I may try to build the tools from source, but I
am not optimistic.  I may also try gcc 3.

-mathias