 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1605
Re: problems building crosscompiler with gcc2.95.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:02:32 GMT

Michael Wisse wrote:

"*** This configuration is not supported in the following
subdirectories:
     target-libstdc++ target-libio  "
I don't know, if its important, I suppose, it isn't.

It's not important.  We don't use those libraries.

"  make cross LANGUAGES="c c++"  ".

The make process terminates with an error always on the same file:

gcc -c -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -g -O2 -Dinhibit_libc -I.
-I../../gcc-2.95.2/libiberty/..
/include  ../../gcc-2.95.2/libiberty/cplus-dem.c
gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
make[1]: *** [cplus-dem.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mwisse/downloads/build-gcc/libiberty'
make: *** [all-libiberty] Error 2

Has anyone an idea how to prevent this?

Include '-i' (must be lowercase) in your command line to get MAKE to ignore
errors and continue with the build.

make -i cross LANGUAGES="c c++"

Rossz