 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1595
1594  |  1596
Subject:
LNP - LegOS Network Protocol
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:27:07 GMT

I have just switched from NQC to LegOS and need to write some messaging
code.  However the this section of legOS is not very well documented.

LNP - LegOS Network Protocol
Don't have much information about this section yet, anyone who can shed some
light on what LNP functions are present and how they work, please let me know.

void lnp_logical_fflush();
       Flush the Input Buffer: lnp-logical.h
void lnp_logical_range(int i);
       Parameter: i sets Range for IR:  0 = Short Range, 1 = Long Range
       : lnp-logical.h
int lnp_logical_range_is_far()
       Returns the IR Range setting.: lnp-logical.h
int lnp_logical_write(const void* buf,size_t len);
       Parameter: buf string of length len is written to the IR Port: lnp-
logical.h

Thats about it.
So does anyone know how to send and more important to me how to recieve.  I
was looking through some of the source and it looks like it has kept the NQC
and lego form to send messages.  It also seems like you can set multiple
rcxs with addresses and talk to them all at the same time,  maybe even
compile with multiple rcxs on.

Well if anyone understands this please send me some sample code of 2 rcxs
sending messages to one another.

Thanks,
Trevor

--