 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1596
Re: LNP - LegOS Network Protocol
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:51:10 GMT

On Sun, 31 Dec 2000, Trevor Foley wrote:

I have just switched from NQC to LegOS and need to write some messaging
code.  However the this section of legOS is not very well documented.

It is now. :) I'm guessing you're seeing an outdated copy of the HOWTO, as
there's now a decent section about LNP. But don't take my word for it,
since I'm kind of biased, being the author of that particular section.
Anyway, you can jump straight to the LNP section by going to
<http://legos.sourceforge.net/HOWTO/x405.html>, which is useful since the
table of contents appears to be broken.

I hope that helps to get you started, and if you have any questions please
just ask.

--
"Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.'
"Say not, 'I have found the path of the soul.' Say rather, 'I have met the