 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1583
Re: Firmdl3 updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 02:16:23 GMT

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, Rossz VXmos-Wentworth wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Luis Villa writes:
Actually, the kernel can hit 21-22K (depending on the compile-time
options.) My current legOS.srec sits at 21232 bytes. So, I'm going to do
the update.

Isn't the actual size of the kernal about half the .srec size?  That file
contains ascii codes for for hex bytes, a pair of characters would be one byte.

I wasn't completely sure how much extra data there was in there; I knew
it was larger but didn't realize by how much. Regardless, I'll merge in
the changes anyway, since I don't want our tree to diverge too much from
the One True tree.
Luis

      "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or efficient."
            Florida Election Board Member Bob Crawford.