 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1527
Re: Fixed-point Math
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 05:01:10 GMT

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Luis Villa wrote:

I've never bothered, since semaphores are basically POSIX compliant. If
you have "man" installed you should be OK ;)

That's true. However, IMO, man pages are good for reference but not good
for first-time learning. A quick tutorial with a couple of simple code
examples might be nice. I didn't have too much trouble with the man pages,
but I *did* have trouble trusting my code for a while, with no examples to
go on.

About the HOWTO, well, I'll see how CVS likes me, and if it likes me
enough, then I'll make the changes directly. :)

--
"Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.'
"Say not, 'I have found the path of the soul.' Say rather, 'I have met the