 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1528
Re: Strange problem using 2 active sensors at the same time with 0.2.4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:14:26 GMT

I also have a LegOS 0.2.4 program that uses two rotation sensors on
input ports 1 and 3 as well as another active sensor (the Technostuff
Dual IRPD sensor) on port 2.  All work flawlessly, no counter drift
noted on the rotation sensor.

Perhaps it is a problem with your LegOS build?  Did some of the dsensor
files from 0.2.3 get mixed in with the 0.2.4 files?

Dave