 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1525
Re: Fixed-point Math
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:52:18 GMT

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Michael J Ash wrote:
On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Luis Villa wrote:

Mike-
If you want to, I'd be happy (later- busy this week) to mirror those on
the sourceforge site. They look quite useful, and I'll be sure to mention
those in the HOWTO (whenever I next have time for that. :|

By all means go ahead. I can write up some explanation as to what they are
and how they work, too, once I find time.

That'd be great. I'm in no hurry, since time is not opening up for me
either any time soon.

Also, nobody seems willing/able
to write anything about semaphores, so when I write that up I'll see about
a little blurb on those too.

I've never bothered, since semaphores are basically POSIX compliant. If
you have "man" installed you should be OK ;)

Luis

      "Nobody ever said that democracy was simple or efficient."
            Florida Election Board Member Bob Crawford.