 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1459
Re: Does anyone have the updated 0.2.4 source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:14:22 GMT

There is no 0.2.5 as of yet- there may be within a couple of weeks. There
really aren't many substantial changes (mainly C++, two very, very small
bugfixes.) If you are interested in testing what is in CVS right now I've
posted a tarball here:

http://marvin.adsl.duke.edu/~louie/legOScvs.tgz

Please let me know if you have any problems with that- it is what I intend
to release as 0.2.5 (well, that plus lots of new docs) so if there are any
bugs in there the sooner I know about them the better :)

Thanks for testing ;)
Luis