 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1455
Re: compiler problem - help needed please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:19:43 GMT

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Niels Sandholt Busch wrote:
Niels-
Sorry about the delayed response. Have you modified your
Makefile.user at all?

No, should I?

No :) Just making sure that you hadn't.

I'm sorry about this- I've never had a problem with makelx, and am
unsure what would cause it to believe that it is not being given the
correct parameters.
Luis

Ok, thanks for your reply. I just have to try some more. Maybe try another
linux distribution.

Well, I'd hope it is not the distribution. However, it is possible- RedHat
7.0 uses a "new" compiler version (egcs 2.96) that has been known to cause
some problems with certain programs. makelx is very simple, so it
shouldn't be a problem, but it could be :| If you do try another
distribution and it works, please let me know and maybe I'll find time to
see what is broken with makelx. :|
Luis

    "It's clear to us that Microsoft isn't the competition anymore.
                       They are our environment."
        WordPerfect manager, talking about Word