 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1453
Re: compiler problem - help needed please
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:07:09 GMT

Niels-
Sorry about the delayed response. Have you modified your
Makefile.user at all?

No, should I?

It does appear like it is getting called correctly,
but I want to be sure.

Also, how did you install legOS? From tarball or via the RH 6.x
rpms?

I've installed from the tarball, just as described in the HOWTO.

I'm sorry about this- I've never had a problem with makelx, and am
unsure what would cause it to believe that it is not being given the
correct parameters.
Luis

Ok, thanks for your reply. I just have to try some more. Maybe try another
linux distribution.

Niels