 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1431
  LNP Questions

I've been doing a lot with LNP lately, and I have a few questions. First, the lnpd package I have says in the readme that there is a bug in the legOS kernel with sending LNP packets from multiple tasks. Accordingly, all of my LNP-sending functions (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Questions

(...) I have no idea if "people" would, but if you want to write something up for the HOWTO, I'll bend over backwards to get it into the posted version ASAP. It is really the one major thing that the HOWTO lacks, and that people consistently request (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Questions

(...) Well, one "people" is enough for me. (Especially this particular "people"!) So, I will work on this thing and let you know when I have something to show you. Btw, I checked on the Windows version of LNP (I run Linux, but I figure Windows ought (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP Questions

(...) No idea. Not even sure how much interest there was in it in the first place. I knew I should have mirrored those files :| On the plus side, I know that at least some work was done in porting the "real" LNP tools to the Cygwin installation. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)