 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1433
Re: LNP Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:43:04 GMT

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Luis Villa wrote:

I have no idea if "people" would, but if you want to write something up
for the HOWTO, I'll bend over backwards to get it into the posted version
ASAP. It is really the one major thing that the HOWTO lacks, and that
people consistently request from me. So, I won't use it personally (at
least not for some time) but I'd like it anyway :)

Well, one "people" is enough for me. (Especially this particular
"people"!) So, I will work on this thing and let you know when I have
something to show you.

Btw, I checked on the Windows version of LNP (I run Linux, but I figure
Windows ought to be mentioned in the doc) and the page appears dead. Is
WinLNP still alive?

--
"Say not, 'I have found the truth,' but rather, 'I have found a truth.'
"Say not, 'I have found the path of the soul.' Say rather, 'I have met the