 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1356
    Re: license question —Luis Villa
   (...) IIRC, legOS is MPL because Kekoa released some of his code under MPL, and so Markus released the rest under MPL in order to allow him to use that particular section of code. I believe that he once mentioned that his natural leanings would (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: license question —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) I chose MPL because Dave did! :) It probably would have been GPL otherwise though. -Kekoa (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: license question —Dave Baum
   (...) I guess its all my fault :) The choice between GPL and MPL was a tough one. My main worry with using GPL was that I have a lot of "generic" code from other projects in NQC. Now if had I released under GPL, and other people made improvements to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)