 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1341
    Multiple RCXs —Robert Denison
   In my latest and greatest idea I intend to run two RCXs together to control a fairly complicated arm. To do this I need to communicate with two RCXs from my PC (the program is actually going to be controlled from my PC). Now I haven't had much luck (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Multiple RCXs —David Wendt
     If the functions you wish to perform can be done in simple tasks you could probably program each RCX to recognize a specific range of message numbers. In this way, a 'function' on the RCXs can be 'invoked' by the PC by having it send a specific (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Multiple RCXs —Paolo Masetti
   (...) You can control RCXs via LNP using different addresses. The problem is that no example and no working code is available in legOS distribution, but you can find something searching this newsgroup. A good possibility is using WinLNP (URL) LNP (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)