 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1375
Re: Multiple RCXs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:13:31 GMT

Does anybody know if it is possible to control two RCXs in any way
with OCX or does anybody know of any help I can get on controlling
RCXs directly with legOS.  Any help at all would be appreciated.

You can control RCXs via LNP using different addresses.

The problem is that no example and no working code is available in legOS
distribution, but you can find something searching this newsgroup. A
good possibility is using WinLNP http://www.geocities.com/winlnp/.

BTW LNP protocol is getting partially rewritten for robustness and lnpd
port is already working on my Win2k workstation in test (not yet
released).

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
Be thankful for problems, or idiots would have your job. - Author
unknown