 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1306
Re: rotation sensor thing solved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:05:04 GMT

BTW, in hindsight, this should have been obvious- the reason that the
sensors weren't recording when I was moving (and were when I was
"processing") is probably because of the draw of the motors during
movement.

This is a quite interesting situation to test. When I released patched
sensors routines, I've tested the sensor values (expecially rotation one)
with batteries full and with very exausted batteries, but never with
exausted batteries and motors on...

I think that this situation could lead to values out of range for actual
state table...

Need to be tested again and fixed. :-)

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
"There's a girl.....in my bed?!.....YES!!" - Casper the friendly ghost