 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1304
  Re: rotation sensor thing solved

(...) Actually, the sensors themselves don't generate an interrupt. The interrupt to read the sensors is from a timer, and it just cycles through the sensors waiting to read the next one. This may be related to the problem Kekoa mentioned about (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: rotation sensor thing solved

(...) Powering them more frequently but for a shorter time, you mean? Yes- I do see your point. This will be something to keep track of when/if we mess with the sensors in 0.2.x. BTW, in hindsight, this should have been obvious- the reason that the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: rotation sensor thing solved

(...) This is a quite interesting situation to test. When I released patched sensors routines, I've tested the sensor values (expecially rotation one) with batteries full and with very exausted batteries, but never with exausted batteries and motors (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)