 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1292
    RE: light sensor problem? —Ralph Hempel
   (...) And I'll add the reminder (for all the newbies) that without Kekoa's efforts in doing the low-level documentation, we would not be where we are today.... Thanks again, Kekoa....... As a side note, I wonder how the power to the LCD controller (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: light sensor problem? —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) I remember wondering what port 6 bit 3 did and so I think I tried setting it on and off and not noticing anything broken either way. Maybe I didn't test enough though. Somebody might want to try repeating the experiment. Some extra evidence is (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)