 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1285
  Re: Rotation Sensor Values

(...) Yes. It will only display two counter readings, then stop! See the "return 0;" statement. It is inside the while (1) loop. Take it out of the loop, and I am shure this one will also work. At least with 0.2.4 it does. (...) Here the return (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Rotation Sensor Values

Oops. When I copied it, that statement got left out, and I put it bck in in the incoorect place. The original version of the code had the return in the outside loop. I know it is this way because I could turn the rotation sensor slowly, and see the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)