 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 126
  legOS is great!

Last weekend I finished setting up my PC (win 95) to use legOS. It took some more than a while to be ready, but now I'm absolutely happy with it. legOS is simply great and I'm very intrigued with it now. I'd like to thank Markus L. Noga and all the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS is great!

(...) I'd love to set-up (and even host) such a depository. However, at the moment, I don't have much to contribute. As I'm working my rear-end off right now, that should change by friday, but :-) (...) Yeah. I was thinking about a HOWTO, in fact. I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS is great!

(...) Luis, this would be great. Obviously I don't have anything at all to contribute at present moment, but will do as soon as I have something worth to be shared. (...) Yes please. I wait for your URL. Thanks Mario (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)