 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 128
Re: legOS is great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 21:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Luis Villa writes:

I'd love to set-up (and even host) such a depository. However, at the
moment, I don't have much to contribute. As I'm working my rear-end off
right now, that should change by friday, but :-)

Luis, this would be great. Obviously I don't have anything at all to contribute
at present moment, but will do as soon as I have something worth to be shared.

Yeah. I was thinking about a HOWTO, in fact. I have some of it up on the
web right now, but am still fiddling with both format and facts- as my
posts last night attest, I'm still having problems, particularly with
0.1.7 (just when I thought I'd figured out 0.1.6!) If anyone cares to see
what I have up, please let me know, I'll drop you the URL.

Yes please. I wait for your URL.

Thanks

Mario