 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 126
125  |  127
Subject:
legOS is great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:14:35 GMT

Last weekend I finished setting up my PC (win 95) to use legOS. It took some
more than a while to be ready, but now I'm absolutely happy with it. legOS is
simply great and I'm very intrigued with it now.

I'd like to thank Markus L. Noga and all the other contributors for having
written such a useful thing. Special thanks to Gavin Smyth and Brian Stormont
for their pages about installing legOS on a windows machine.

As a legOS newbie now I'd like to have some good examples of code to look at,
just to speed up my learning process. The ones in the demo directory are OK,
but some more complex programs would help a lot. I wonder if any of you is so
kind as to send me some of his own source codes...

Wouldn't be fine to have a sort of software repository where to share our legOS
applications to make them public domain? After all the OS itself is public
domain. I'd  be glad to share my works.

Some further documentation wouldn't be bad too, I mean about sensors and motors
in particular. I figured out that SENSOR_n returns a value between 0 and
0xFFFF, am I right?

I'm having so much fun...

Mario