 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1167
Re: legOS 0.2.4 working under WinNT 4(SP5) and Win2K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 21:31:49 GMT

5) In Step 7, I was unable to find the command firmdl3, firmdl3.exe, dll, or
dll.exe when using Cygwin.  I had to upload the firmware and the .lx file
using the Command Prompt in order for the system to find the commands.
Suggest mentioning this.

What do you mean by 'upload using the Cmd Prompt'?

Nils