 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 116
  Re: loading s/w

(...) I skipped something here. The assumption I made is that you want to load new custom firmware. If you want to load the Lego firmware, find the Firm0309.lgo file in your Mindstorms directory, and load that into the RCX exactly as you would (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: loading s/w

(...) legOS has a software solution built-in - when you are ready to quit, hold down the on/off button and press the 'prog' button. Hope this helps! Cheers, Richard (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)