 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1128
Re: memory left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:41:35 GMT

I'm pretty much always interested in anything that anyone does with
legOS.... makes me feel less lonely here ;) I've never heard of SDL
before, but after looking through some of the docs, I'll admit it looks
quite interesting. Please keep up us to date (especially if there is any
way we can use the tools- i'm always interested in new devel platforms
for legOS.)
-Luis