 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1070
    Re: Very strange problems —Tobias Bende
   (...) Probably movement since it is easier. Our fitness function may have to change once we see the result though. GA tends to give you individuals that cheat every chance they get :). (...) It will be found at (URL) Right now we have our (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Very strange problems —Luis Villa
   (...) Neural nets do similar things. Our class had some very interesting cheaters. I actually thought the students learned as much from watching their robots cheat as they did from any other single component, since figuring out the "cheating" forced (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

        Re: Very strange problems —Tobias Bende
   (...) That seems very likely. (...) Great :). The complete rules for the tournament can be found on the course web page, which is linked from our page. Tobias (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)