 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1052
Re: We need a FULL install of everything!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 06:46:35 GMT

On Thu, 18 May 2000 18:00:11 GMT, "Matt McDevitt" <maktos@maktos.com>
wrote:

<snip>

I aggree fully with your statement Matt.

I've tried to install LegOS several times and i always failed because
of lack of time (and of course lack of knowledge <s>). I work as a
programmer for 10 years, but only at mainframes no unix. So my unix
knowledge is _very_ limited. To learn everything needed to get the DE
running is much to much to achieve within a few hours. Even though i'm
not interested in developing DE's i _simply_ whant to use LegOS.

A year ago i read about LegOS in Byte magazine (i guess) and was
faszinated by the idea of using it. All the work contributed by guys
like Markus, Kekoa, Luis, Paolo and all the others i do not remember
right now is _really_ great.

But, please guys, MAKE IT USABLE NOW!

Make it usable to ordinary guys like me, not to superminds like you.

Harry