 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *9 (-5)
  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36CE02AF.8C000243@l....bc.ca>... (...) Yes this is a brilliant Idea! I agree. LINC (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

(...) really good (...) I wholeheartedly agree! I've downloaded and installed the egcs binaries but could never get LegOS to compile because of my path environment as well as numerous other issues. I also concur that PDF would be a more desirable (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

(...) I'd vote for PDF over HTML. For one thing, a PDF document will be considerably smaller in size than an equivalent HTML document. HTML also has the less-than desirable characteristic (in my opinion) of "fragmenting" a hypertext document across (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

(...) I would like to see a high level overview, api documentation similar to that created by doxygen, and then examples of usage for each call. (...) HTML works well. The MS Win32 API documentation is a good example for an API documentation layout. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: legOS docs - what do people want?

Dwayne Jacques Fontenot wrote in message ... (...) well I was planning on lurking here for a while and try some of my "newsgroup osmotic learning", but since you asked :) I would be looking for: "getting the very interested (and capable) beginner (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact