 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *3463 (-5)
  Re: Linked Lists in BrickOS

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Michael Purvis wrote: <snipped some, added some filler> (...) In order for the above to work.... (...) wouldn't the above need to be uncommented ??? I am not seeing where else you declared pData... but I could be wrong. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Linked Lists in BrickOS

Thanks to all that assisted me in getting set up. It turned out to be missing Cygwin packages. My bad. Two problems. Firstly, BrixCC needs to be restarted to compile 'new' code. Is there a way to correct this problem? Also, I'm having trouble (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Lugnet news server help (sorry)

Thanks a lot. I must have missed that message while I was away. "Jeff Van Winden" <jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:HLztp7.o5@lugnet.com... (...) Express. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Simplifying Cygwin & brickOS/leJOS

I have been working on creating a single (large) installer for cygwin with everything you need to build brickOS (and leJOS as well). Download one large file (which is, unfortunately, 18.9 MB) and you are ready to go. I've tested it on W2K and it (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Ultrasonic Sensor Without Use Of A Microcontroller

(...) Hi Vik, I saw that ckt Digram. Try powering that ckt with battery. and use RCX to only read the reading. since you may have spiks on your power line ( which will change your resonance frequency of 555). if that works use .1uF bypass cap as (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact