 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2744 (-10)
  lnp on alternate microcontrollers

Has anyone tackled putting lnp on a non-lego microcontroller? This would be an interesting project. Frank (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

Nice to see that someone is so involved in BrickOS like you are. Just don't go dissapear. /Joel (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  *** legOS new name: And the winner is... ***

It is over now. There is a clear winner. The votes with the following phrases for osmOS are as follows: Too late for brickfest obscured by clouds since the open source alchemie... lbDPL cos' the brick is thick fischkopp more things considered next (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: is it possible to remove lnp_handler while running ?

Have you tried the 0.2.6.05 ?? I remember something in this area while I was debugging RCX message passing. There is a different semaphone for the xmit buffer separate from the transmitter (TX) in 0.2.6.05 that was not so in 0.2.6 The very latest (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: is it possible to remove lnp_handler while running ?

no..wait.. im fairly sertain that i did have a context shift while in lnp_addressing_write..after all .could that be why it never returns ? Falco, i tried looking at your thread safe example in emulegos, but im afraid i didnt understand much of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: is it possible to remove lnp_handler while running ?

heh.. tried that.. no luck :( sigh..after yet a couple of hours trying to figgure this out, im 99,99% sure that the problem is in lnp_addressing_write. could this be that the function is not thread safe ? but then again i have protected the function (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

"kenneth johansen" <kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote in message news:3D343FAA.172476....uit.no... (...) I imagine you could just do something like lnp_addressing_set_handler( PORT, (lnp_addressing_handler_t) NULL ); I'm also curious as to why (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  is it possible to remove lnp_handler while running ?

another dumb question about lnp:) i was wondering if it possible to do something like lnp_addressing_remov...,handler); as opposed to lnp_addressing_set_h...,handler); after much debugging i think i have traced my problem to the fact that (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

I have been thinking (and toying with some ideas) concerning tthe wakeup checking. It might be possible to do wakeup checking more often then between each timeslice. This would make msleep more accurate and provide better sensor handling. I know (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

(...) Yea you're right. I wasn't thinking. /Joel (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact