 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2734 (-5)
  Re: detecting memory leaks

I've been experimenting with memory leak detection in the wake of recent discussions, and have some additional thoughts, including a potential kernel patch issue. This msg is a bit long, appologies. The proposed method of checking for memory leaks (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  yet another question about lnp

thanx to mark falco and albert huang for helping me out with lnp_init. But now i have another problem. if i execute lnp_addressing_write at approximately the same time as i recieve data on the serial port, lnp_addressing_write does not return.. the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: whats up with lnp_init?

(...) I ran into this when using the LNP library to emulate LNP in the RCX as part of emuLegOS (URL) emuLegOS contains a thread safe wrapper for the LNP library. It should be fairly simple to extract that code into your own library for use in non (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: whats up with lnp_init?

"kenneth johansen" <kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote in message news:3D31CF01.37F981....uit.no... (...) Kenneth, I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but lnpd as it is right now might not fare so well with reentrant code (i.e. pthreads) because the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: RCX to RCX communication

"Luke Ma" <Luke_Ma@brown.edu> wrote in message news:Gz83nF.7D9@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) outputs. (...) eep. erm... we never posted RCX-RCX sample code up. never gave any of the students two bricks. and the LNP code up on our website has our own (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact