 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2649 (-5)
  Re: GUI for legOS

Is DJGPP easier to use from DOS (Windows)? Can CygWin be executed from a command line? When I set up my PC with LegOS (about a year ago) I installed DJGPP (with the help of a Unix friend), and I've been very happy with it. Recently, I just set-up a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: GUI for legOS

Steve, Could you share a little more about what you have done with the Visual Studio setup? Thanks! Ed Steve Hassenplug <hassenplug@mail.com> wrote in message news:20020615231547....ail.com... (...) writing programs with LegOS. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: GUI for legOS

Michael, What I am hearing here and have heard in the past, along with my own personal experience, is that developing for legOS under Windows and more specific cygwin can be or is a pretty difficult task. Compounded on top of that is if you have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Install for legOS

Hey All, I've talked with several people about this. First, a quick generalization: IMHO, there are two types of LegOS users: 1) Unix/Linux programmers who use LegOS as another platform for development, and don’t really care about building robots. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: **** legOS new name poll starts now ****

BrickOS? As in MIT's Brick project... Regards, Bill ___...___ William Sequeira, Ph.D. -- Principal, Axon Hillock, Inc. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact