 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *2609 (-10)
  help with setting up legOS 0.2.6 on Windows XP

I'm new to legOS and would like help setting up legOS on my computer thanks scott (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mac OS X

Ed, Thanks, I was familiar with that thread. Unfortunately not much useful info came out of it. I was hoping for a report from someone who was ultimately successful in building legOS and its tools, as well as building the cross-compilers on a USB OS (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Promising software

(...) I went over to the colibri.org website, and while they mention that "colibri currently supports one hardware platform - the Lego RCX brick", they also say that putting it in an RCX is "not useful", and actually tell people to use legOS (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mac OS X

Brian, Someone recently asked the same question. Check out (URL) am not sure the results of their efforts so good luck! Ed (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Mac OS X

Hi, Has anyone had any success with building the legOS system under Mac OS 10.1.4? I downloaded version 0.2.6, put it in my user application folder, and then just typed make. Here is the result. [tw3rakitin:~/bin] rakitin% cd legos-0.2.6 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS / Orignal Firmware

Thanks "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:Gwy7Bn.DJu@lugnet.com... (...) this (...) this (...) can (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LegOS / Orignal Firmware

(...) You can use the original LEGO download if you remove legOS first - this can be done by pressing the on/off button while holding the run button. HTH ROSCO (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  LegOS / Orignal Firmware

Hello All! If I have installed LegOS on the RCX (I have not done this yet!) and I want to go back to the orignal lego firmware, is it still possible to use the firmware download option in the orignal Minstorm Software? or I'll have to use firmdl3 (I (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Promising software

Hi everybody, there seems to be a new RCX operating system starting right now. Look at the following page: (URL) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Setting LNP host address

(...) Why not allow all 4? 1. Have a build option that the variable is set to by default; 2. An option on firmdl3 over-rides this if required; 3. An option on dll over-rides this if required; 4. An API (macro or in-line sub) to set it from a user (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact